• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Continuous Sync

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several weeks, LR displays "Synching 3 Photos" in the upper lefthand corner continuously.  I am unsure which 3 photos they are.  I checked if there were any missing photos LR might be trying to sync and failing but this is not the case.  When I add new photos to a synced collection, LR displays the correct sync number and finalizes at still syncing 3 photos.  Upon exiting LR, I receive a message box indicating that the sync process is still in progress and would I like to resume sync upon reopening LR?  I have done this and nothing seems to rectify this problem.  I am running the very latest very of LR and also check for any catalog corruption which provides no errors.

Any thoughts?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi adamjaye,

Please check what all files are not syncing? You can do that by opening Preferences>Lightroom mobile>Sync activity. Check this article for more details Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile

Or go to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom sign in and check the collections for black video files with exclamation marks, and then delete those files.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adamjaye,

Please check what all files are not syncing? You can do that by opening Preferences>Lightroom mobile>Sync activity. Check this article for more details Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile

Or go to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom sign in and check the collections for black video files with exclamation marks, and then delete those files.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

Thank you for the advice as I had no idea where to find actual sync activity.  That said, it shows I have zero sync activity at this very moment yet, I still show "Syncing 3 photos" in the upper lefthand corner.  Very strange.  Also, I do not show any black video files with exclamation marks on LightroomAdobe.com.

One thing I notice is two different sync icons to the left of my collections.  The normal arrowed sync icon and that icon with 3 dots below it.  I am assuming the dots indicate "in progress" as I have 3 such icons on 3 separate collections.  Could this be the issue?

Again, thanks for all your help.

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines