• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output file will be resized to meet format constraints

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have been working with a 1920 x 1080 sequence and the tv channel requires the file as a .mxf file with the codec XD CAM HD422 (50Mbps / CBR), but when I try to export it says:

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-21 a las 20.59.02.png

I need some urgent help with this issue please!

These are my comp settings:

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-21 a las 20.58.28.png

These are the settings I am trying to use:

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-21 a las 20.58.49.png

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-21 a las 20.59.19.png

Thank you for your help!

Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Good question. It definitely shouldn't do that. Itend to think that it's one of those cases where the infor from the CoDec sub-panel isn#t updated correctly. There's a couple of bugs in there. I would try to render an intermediate fiel and encode it in AME or another tool. Otherwise perhaps they may accept a plain H.264 just as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. It definitely shouldn't do that. Itend to think that it's one of those cases where the infor from the CoDec sub-panel isn#t updated correctly. There's a couple of bugs in there. I would try to render an intermediate fiel and encode it in AME or another tool. Otherwise perhaps they may accept a plain H.264 just as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what Ae version? MXF OP1A was removed from Ae in 13.6 (one of the CC2015 updates - you should use ALWAYS use the most recent update of each release). I am guessing there was a reason for it, maybe it was buggy. if you are using CC2015, you should use 13.7.1 on PC and 13.7.2 on Mac.

you can find MXF OP1A in AME, try encoding through it and see if you still experience problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you run into problems with the specifications from a client the best first step is usually to ask the client if they have ever had any problems receiving footage with their specifications and what they use in house. I have not tried to reproduce your problem and Mylenium is correct when he says "It definitely shouldn't do that" but I can't tell you how many times I've received production specifications from clients that have had errors. You'll never look stupid asking for clarification.

XD cam is definitely gone from a basic install of the latest versions of AE. In the old days you had to download an interpreter from Canon to use XDCamHD to both read and render to that format. It's an odd format in the way it handles audio and a bunch of other things and It's a little surprising that a client would pick it as a production standard so maybe you should be having a deeper discussion with your client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to export Christian? Please let us know or if you still need help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to render with h.264 and then encode it with premiere. Thank you all for the helpful answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines