Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to Lightroom CC 2015.12

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have got Creative Cloud 4.11.202

2. When I check for updates, it tells me that my Lightroom version: CC 2015.8 [ 1099473 ] is up to date

3. How do I update to Lightroom CC 2015.12 please????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Go Here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click the arrow next to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 to get a list of Lightroom Downloads for Mac or Windows.  It says Lightroom 6 but it is the same software as Lightroom CC 2015.  I had the same problem on my Mac.

Screenshot 2017-07-21 22.14.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go Here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click the arrow next to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 to get a list of Lightroom Downloads for Mac or Windows.  It says Lightroom 6 but it is the same software as Lightroom CC 2015.  I had the same problem on my Mac.

Screenshot 2017-07-21 22.14.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC doesn't have a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, after downloading and installing, you log in with your CC ID.  In my case a dialog came up that asked me to log in; but it recognized that I had a CC ID and indicated that it would log me in with that ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The installation of Lightroom 6.3 worked, thank you. And it seems to have triggered Creative Cloud into offering the Lightroom 10.2 update. Why such a convoluted update process??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines