Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terms of Use

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning..

I have read all the terms of use documents and am still unsure. I need to clarify whether I can use abode stock vectors when making digital cutting files. I usually design from scratch myself but my website is so busy nowadays that time is limited and I thought that using vectors from abode may be the answer. The vectors would be incorporated into my designs. The SVG designs are then sold on my website.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Hi Jeanette,

You may use the asset in print, presentations, websites, and even on social media sites. However, you may not distribute the digital asset by posting it online or in any other way that would let other people use the asset without licensing it themselves.

Refer: Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Additionally, you can give the photo credits when you put the image onto the website.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanette,

You may use the asset in print, presentations, websites, and even on social media sites. However, you may not distribute the digital asset by posting it online or in any other way that would let other people use the asset without licensing it themselves.

Refer: Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Additionally, you can give the photo credits when you put the image onto the website.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started