• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to photoshop lightroom cc 2015.12

Participant ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version still shows version 2015,10 and my creative cloud app shows that all is up tp date. I tried to update from lightroom but it says that is update. Is it not yet available for download. All my subscriptions are up to date and my pc is updated with the latest windows 10 version 1703.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

I reinstalled lightroom and it is now at 2015.12

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the update mechanism to be flaky - or slow - sometimes. It occasionally tells me apps are up to date when I know they're not.

Either keeping trying Help > Updates or update manually

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click > Lightroom 6 to reveal the 6.12/2015.12 download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help updates does not help it tales me to the creative cloud app to update. I do not want to update manually yet as I have not had any problems before with updates, I wondered if it might be because it has gone from 2015,10 to 2015.12 missing .11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rsearlenz  wrote

Help updates does not help it tales me to the creative cloud app to update.

That's what it's supposed to do. That's how you update Cloud apps.

rsearlenz  wrote

I wondered if it might be because it has gone from 2015,10 to 2015.12 missing .11.

Not sure how that would make a difference. Seems Adobe skipped .11 for Camera Raw 9 because they did not want a 9.11 update because of the events of Sep 11, 2001. Lightroom's version number has followed suit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled lightroom and it is now at 2015.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this very same issue, and I have never had any previous issues updating Lightroom until this update.

I cannot update through Creative Cloud - I tried manually checking for updates.

I tried refreshing the CC desktop app.
I tried signing out and in.I tried removing the OPM.db file.

I removed Lightroom CC 2015.10 and reinstalled it, but then only version 2015 got installed - the very basic and first version.

I cannot install Lightroom CC 2015.12 manually through the installer from the downloads section on the adobe site and that gives me this error Update Failed.pngEVEN IF I choose "Run as administrator".

I am stumped as to what to do or try next.

I have even tried using Lightroom Help->Updates, but that is grayed out and cannot click on it, even when I was on Lightroom CC 2015.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I reinstalled lightroom cc 2015 I got the basic version but was able to.upgrade to version 2015.12 from the creative cloud app. I did not uninstall 2015.10 just downloaded lightroom which uninstalled 2015.10 and installed version 2015 basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to upgrade it to 2015.12 from the Creative Cloud app.

It gives me no such option - check for updates is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, check for updates WAS greyed out, but it was available now, so I clicked on it believing it would update the basic version, but the Creative Cloud App claims that the basic version I just installed IS up to date...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines