• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In CC 2017.2 - After Effects Warning: A problem occurred when processing OpenGL commands

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the same message but when opening the program. Haven't built anything yet. Or I can open to the point and when I select new composition I get the following "Adobe After Effects CC 2017.2 has stopped working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

What hardware are you using? Especially what GPU are you using? And what version of the driver are you using?

What OS?

If you can get AE to open, before you even create a new comp, see if you can go into the preferences and turn off the "Hardware accelerate...panels" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What hardware are you using? Especially what GPU are you using? And what version of the driver are you using?

What OS?

If you can get AE to open, before you even create a new comp, see if you can go into the preferences and turn off the "Hardware accelerate...panels" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue, mitchellf?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin and Szalam,

Thanks for the responses and help. I discovered the computer I inherited is only running 2GB of RAM. Adobe Creative Suite most products require 4GB RAM minimum. And the OS wasn't updated either (32-bit also) so I will be upgrading in about a week and hopefully that will get me started in the right direction. The employee before me wasn't motivated and never bothered with any of the programs at his disposal. Again, many thanks from everyone at the Forum!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, thanks for letting us know.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this same problem but it happened after I updated my gtx 1060 drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines