• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom MOBILE catalog TO computer without that Lightroom catalog?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a computer issue that deleted my original Lightroom catalog. My mobile Lightroom catalog remains in tact. 

I still have the unedited photos- my question is this:

How can I tranfer settings from mobile lightroom on my phone to a new Lightroom installed on my new computer?

I hope this is possible. I don't want to lose the work I've done. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

On your new computer/Lightroom catalog click on the Lightroom identity plate at top left of screen. You'll see a number of options of which you're interested in 'Sync with Lightroom mobile'. It may indicate that you need to 'Sign in" or 'Start'. Click on whichever it is. Assuming it's 'Start' then dialog in below screenshot should open. The dialog is warning you that Lightroom mobile is already synced with your now defunct catalog. Click on 'Yes, sync with this catalog instead'. The photos, coll

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your new computer/Lightroom catalog click on the Lightroom identity plate at top left of screen. You'll see a number of options of which you're interested in 'Sync with Lightroom mobile'. It may indicate that you need to 'Sign in" or 'Start'. Click on whichever it is. Assuming it's 'Start' then dialog in below screenshot should open. The dialog is warning you that Lightroom mobile is already synced with your now defunct catalog. Click on 'Yes, sync with this catalog instead'. The photos, collections, etc you had previously synced to Lightroom mobile will now be downloaded to your new computer/Lightroom catalog.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines