Exit

Photoshop Unlimited

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

HOw are u Today.

My friend Told me that his Photoshop is Unlimited and I can take it by memory card,

and that was legal and not crack.

Is that right or NOt.

and How's that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Adobe do currently sell a volume subscription for education that allows named users as well as named devices

See here Creative Cloud for education | Educational institutions

I don't know what was sold at the time of CS6

On this forum you are asking fellow users. Why not get the details of the license number and check with Adobe?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your friend might have purchased a perpetual license (possible up to Photoshop CS6, may still be sold by some vendors or be transferred from users who do not use them anymore) that entitles him to install Photoshop on two devices.

If he allows you to use the second installation that might not be fully in tune with the EULA but it might not merit a lot of attention.

If he uses anything higher than Photoshop CS6 his claim would appear to be false and all the malware he may have installed on his computer with the »doctored« Photoshop might seem well deserved.

Which version does he use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HIS VERSION IS CS6.

he is my trainer and give this version to many people not only two.

I mean that any one wants it he could give it to him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are an ethical person, and are asking because it does not sound legal, and you are correct. It is not.

Thank you for checking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks..

BUT..He..Told..meÙ€THAT     HE     Didnot     steal     it

andtold   me    that  if  I  Found  Any   crack   I   will  take  amoney  from   him as  ajoking

I  want   To   Know   How   He  could  take  it    unlimited  and  without  crack and   give  it    to   many   people

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See licence terms for CS6 here. No-one has a licence to give away unlimited installations.

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/licenses-terms/pdf/CS6.pdf 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

k..can  I Know How He could get it Unlimited without serial or Hack

as  my tainer give  it to more than 6  and every serial could be used BY 6 only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People often lie about the legal state of their software, or believe someone else's lies. You are right to ignore such an offer. This is a well known pirate/malware "product", Adobe never made one to run from a memory stick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but he is a good person didnot lie

and didnot steal..

He also  told   that he will take  name to give to  Adobe to  let it  work  when  changing the ip

there is anything  called that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do currently sell a volume subscription for education that allows named users as well as named devices

See here Creative Cloud for education | Educational institutions

I don't know what was sold at the time of CS6

On this forum you are asking fellow users. Why not get the details of the license number and check with Adobe?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i  Don't Understand;

Do you mean that adobe give people who still learning it for free as  educational

and sell it to whom work with it and take money?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I mean educational establishments can buy licenses at a volume discount for use on a per desk basis and also buy licences and then allocate those individual licences to named students and teachers whilst they are associated with that establishment. Nothing is free.

An individual may qualify for an educational discount. You can check the eligibility on this page : Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud . This is a substantial discount but is not free.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUT..He..Told..meÙ€THAT     HE     Didnot     steal     it

Then maybe you should ask him about how he came into its possession exactly and how he remunerated Adobe for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines