Exit

I3 4170, vga?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, my pc using i3 4170, ram ddr3 8gb. Ssd samsung 850evo 250gb

I will by vga card gtx 750ti 2gb..

Can i runing smoth adobe premiere cc 2017?

Or what vga can i use for smothly runing?

Thanx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not by, but buy heheh

Sorry for bad english..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That GTX 750 Ti is now a few years old. You might want to get a newer GTX 1050 2GB card instead of your originally planned GTX 750 Ti for that i3-4170 CPU. And while you're at it, I'd also recommend upgrading your system's RAM to 16GB, especially since 8GB of RAM is the absolute minimum that's required to run Premiere Pro CC at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Randall's suggestion but would suggest on additional long term goal is upgrade that 2-core i3-4170 to a i7 quad core processor like the i7-4790K  Because that is the weakest part of your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is exactly what I forgot to suggest. If the OP were to have upgraded the CPU to an i7-4790K, then that opens up the possibility to upgrade the GPU a bit further - to a 4GB GTX 1050 Ti or a 6GB GTX 1060, depending on his total upgrade budget. If he were to stick with the i3-4170, there is no point in going with anything higher than a 2GB GTX 1050 unless he will also be using that same PC to play games on (which is something that we wouldn't suggest).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines