• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to get serial number for Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe Lightroom 6, and had completed setting up a new Adobe ID account. Once done, I followed the instructions that came in the box (black card - "Use the code on the back to retrieve your serial number") and entering the redemption code at www.adobe.com/go/getserial . However, when I do enter the redemption code, I get a link for a download (which I don't need as I already have the DVD in my computer ready to install), and no serial number was displayed as indicated in step 3. At this point I have no idea as to how to obtain the serial number. I clearly isn't on the DVD, nor is it on the box purchased. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Appears that the issue has resolved. Serial number finally appeared in Adobe ID, and apparently there were some maintenance work being done during the time of install.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Appears that the issue has resolved. Serial number finally appeared in Adobe ID, and apparently there were some maintenance work being done during the time of install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines