• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 /2 years ago bought LR6 and installed with license. Now it says I have CC trial version!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never wanted CC. So what happened? Why? What should I do? i have two years of work on my machin!!! Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Hello

Look in Help, are you signed in?

Next it should allow you to insert the Licence number or continue with the trial

If like my set up, you have to be permanently signed in for the Standalone or CC  trial to work.

Do you dual boot with another OS?

MDE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just search for "Activate Lightroom" on the internet and you get:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/serialize-lightroom-cc-trial-to-activate-as-lightroom-6.html

Or you can search the forums ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Look in Help, are you signed in?

Next it should allow you to insert the Licence number or continue with the trial

If like my set up, you have to be permanently signed in for the Standalone or CC  trial to work.

Do you dual boot with another OS?

MDE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help, it worked.

Although I have no idea why after 18 months it suddenly queried my license for a locally installed version: does Adobe jump in and check periodically? It is also confusing what version I have. It says '

Lightroom version: CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Windows 8.1

Version: 6.3'

but I never installed a CC version. It was LR6-LS11that I installed, which I have upgraded since

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines