Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import OpenEXR / Latest Version

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I've been trying to import for the last 24 hours with no success, already trying re-installing or removing spaces in the path but afaik other people managed to import the same sequence being also the latest version of After Effects as shown below.

Original footage is export at 120 fps and the sequence is not being read by the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about the specifics of your EXR files nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exported out of Unreal Engine with no compression on ACEScg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've seen a similar problem a long time ago - and I believe it turned out to be a system / OS issue - not an Ae issue. That would seem to be in-line with the fact that others can open the files.

It's a long shot - but see if they will import into Media Encoder. You could then render them out them to another file or image sequence and try that in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't even get them on Media Encoder.

Will try to find that post you're mentioning, seems like my issue, even though I can open each frame on Photoshop and they look as supposed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bleinkz,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bleinkz,

I believe there may be bug in importing image sequences over 99 FPS. Can you report that here? You may be able to work around the issue. I found this thread which might assist you: CreativeCOW

Try it and let us know if it worked for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines