• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The 'Record' Feature For Windows

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why hasn't adobe added the feature to record prototypes? so the Mac operating systems have this feature, but Windows doesn't? I'm sick and tired of hearing "You can use the record feature on Windows." Don't you realize the difference between doing that and the record feature that is placed in Adobe XD for Macs?

Please Adobe, add this feature because as an aspiring UI/UX Designer I cannot produce quality Prototypes and share them. I don't want to use the ordinary sharing because it does not perform Automatic Transitions.

Why haven't you added this feature yet? This is a major feature, and it should have priority. This is a MAJOR feature and I would love to see it. Come on now, i enjoy using your products and I pay for them on a monthly basis, but if you can't deliver major and important features like this..then what else can I say? nothing but disappointment.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but all I saw on the support section for people who are asking for this feature, all they receive is an answer of "oooh you can use the windows recording feature."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Agree whole heartedly!  Please vote on the feature here - Record video from Preview window on Windows (like existing Mac feature) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs .

We certainly want to implement it but currently there are some Windows 10 limitations we are working with Microsoft on to remedy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree whole heartedly!  Please vote on the feature here - Record video from Preview window on Windows (like existing Mac feature) – Adobe XD Feedback : Featur... .

We certainly want to implement it but currently there are some Windows 10 limitations we are working with Microsoft on to remedy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines