Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colour distorted when exporting

Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, i have only just started using lr and ps and i have edited my photo perfectly for what i want, then i export and save as jpg or tiff and as soon as i put the photo on another device or flash drive the image has gone over saturated and yellowy, even when i re edit and take vibrancy and everything down the colours stay the same, i need to be able to print my images same quality as they are showing on my lap top. can some one plz help me??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kateb74780816  wrote

as soon as i put the photo on another device or flash drive the image has gone over saturated and yellowy

On the same display?

Is the display calibrated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom is color managed, and will display images correctly, provided that you have a sound and correct monitor profile.

If you are viewing the exported images in non-color managed applications, colors will not be correct. The combination of using a non-color managed application on a wide gamut monitor will cause images to display over saturated.

• What version of Lightroom are you using?
  • What color space did you choose in the Export dialog?
  • What is your operating system?
  • In excactly what applications are you seeing over saturation?
  • What is the make and model of your laptop?

It would also be helpful if you could post screenshots that illustrate the issue, and make it clear what applications they are taken from, and also if they are from your laptop, or from a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines