Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio in Animate CC [Was: Help with Anime 2017]

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help with Anime 2017
I can help with the sound in anímate cc 2017 remember that in Flash cc when importing sound and add it to the timeline and put the Sync the flow option when dragging the line could be listening the sound to be able to be guiding and in Animate Cc 2017 when dragging the line is not heard as in flash cc 2017 could explain the reason and if there is solution.

[Moderator moved from the non-technical Lounge to Animate CC.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Another thing that can lead to problems is if you use 24 or 32 bit audio. Make sure that the sounds you're importing are 16 bit, and preferably 44.1 kHz. Also, for scrubbing in an ActionScript FLA it's better if the sounds are WAV and not MP3.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you say would be true if you are doing HTML5 Canvas. If you're doing an animation to go to video, or to be a regular Flash SWF, you should use ActionScript 3.0 FLA and set the sound sync to Stream. Even if your final application is Canvas, still create the animation as an ActionScript 3 FLA. At the end you can convert it to Canvas after you have already done all the sound synching animation. At that point the sound would become Event sync.

Like I said, if this is animation to go to video, stay with using ActionScript 3 FLAs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me already configure it as I indicated in ActionScrip 3.0 and the Sync in Stream but when dragging the reading head in the layer of the sound does not hear the preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing that can lead to problems is if you use 24 or 32 bit audio. Make sure that the sounds you're importing are 16 bit, and preferably 44.1 kHz. Also, for scrubbing in an ActionScript FLA it's better if the sounds are WAV and not MP3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I could award Colin some kind of medal for actually making sense of Mario's posts. Not everyone speaks English, that's fine, but I'm pretty sure every currently spoken language has the concept of sentences and punctuation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines