Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student subscription - question about terms

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a question. I would like to buy plan for students with all apps. Now I am a student and I will be the student to September 2017. I will finish my school on September 2017 and after that I will not be a student anymore.

Therefore my question is can I buy plan for student in my situation? I'm not sure, because now I am still a student, but just for 2 next months. Will my plan be changing to normal plan (not for students) after I finish my school? I'm just not sure that should I be a student for all year student subscription or just I have to be a student when I buy this subscription?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just have to be a student (student status approved by Adobe) when you buy the subscription.  It will last the full year from the time you buy it.  So hurry and get it before it is too late!

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one more question - when I would like to buy that plan and I know that I have to send to Adobe my scan of my student card. Adobe will check do I qualify or I don't. I hope I do.   However, if my university will not qualify me to student dicount will I be obliged to buy a normal plan or will my order be canceled?

Thanks for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need to send a scan of your card, once you click the student plan and fill in the details that's it, you're good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines