• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat customer service is bad - any emails?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to change my country last week and first of all damn it has been done so that it's very hard to do (need to cancel your subscription and get a new one). Secondly it was nice to find that after you contact the customer support and cancel your account it is canceled immediately, which means that I for example just paid for my monthly sub on 19th and canceled it on 21st so I was able to use it only for two days and got no refund for the extra month that I now paid and if there's any issues in making the new sub (like I happen to have) you're left without a subscription, which means you can't also use the programs at all anymore. Lovely for a freelancer like me who needs to use them every day and then the work gets delayed.

There was an issue when I tried to get a new sub as I have special discounts in my account, which means my photography plan has been costing me 8.32 EUR + tax 24% = 10.32 EUR. Now if I would have liked to purchase the plan normally again it would cost me 10 + tax 21% in the new country = 12.09 EUR. I tried to contact the chat customer service twice and both times got no solution. The customer service just said ohh the price just changed or it's because of the new country (=new tax rate) to me several times and nope the prices don't just magically change over night (or they can but then I would have been told that when I had my cheaper plan) and if you're smart enough you can calculate that tax rate 24% is higher than the tax rate 21% in my new country, so technically I should get my sub for even cheaper.

So my question is as I do not want to call Adobe and the Indian customer service is so bad (no offence to Indians, but the new customer service located in India does not work at all) is there any email I could send my questions to so I could get help in getting my sub back up? I'm already losing my patience and thinking if I could use something else for my work like Krita or Gimp as this is not ok and this is already now the fourth day I've now not been able to work.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Nina, I was able to check the case numbers you provided me.

I am getting those cases escalated to the concerned team so that we can help you fix the issue asap.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, their Indian customer service is bad. Really bad... I've been having that problem for years now. Every time I have to talk to them, I know it wouldn't be a nice time. I'm really surprised Adobe hasn't improved this crucial part of their system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, you would think that with the prices they have for their products you would at least get better customer service. I have a business myself too and I think good customer service is very important part of almost any business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I just finished chatting with their customer service rep a while ago. Frustrating. And the entire conversation didn't solve a thing. Just a bunch of redundant questions. And my only problem is that I need to pay them for my subscription but my country vanished from their 'newly-enhanced' payment method. More on my frustration: Can't pay for Adobe CC subscription because my country is not on the dropdown list. Guess which coun...

Guess they don't want to be paid. I'll honestly be surprised if a competent representative from Adobe answers to either this thread or mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nina and BigDipper,

I really apologize for the poor support experience and such kind of experience is not something that Adobe would want to provide you.

Please help me with the case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can go ahead and help you resolve the concern and try to improve your experience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena. My case number is 0222641675. Apologies for the sarcasm. It's just so frustrating when you just want some work done and can't do it because of problems that should be simple to solve, and it seems as if no one is there to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BigDipper, I can totally understand your frustration and concern.

I was able to check the case# 0222641675 as provided by you and it states that you are unable to pay for the Creative Cloud because of the country selection drop down which does not list your region, right?

How about I get a call arranged for you from our Sales team and they can help you place an order for the same?

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Sheena, my country is not in the dropdown menu so I could not complete the purchase. I just had a chat with a sales rep(the chat button accessible through the checkout page). He tried to guide me through a different process of paying for the subscription but it also led to the checkout page with missing countries.

A call from your sales team or anyone who could help resolve this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Let me get the same setup for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sheena! Like the other person said, can be very frustrating if you can't do a simple thing, but of course it's not the fault of the customer service I quess if they don't have the tools to resolve the issues. I hope you can help us resolve these.

My case numbers are 0222627800 and 0222630023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nina, I was able to check the case numbers you provided me.

I am getting those cases escalated to the concerned team so that we can help you fix the issue asap.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I hope they'll get back to me asap so I will get my account and subscription back soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Absolutely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't argue with this.  Got charged the auto renewal fee with no notification whatsoever, email or otherwise, and didn't know until I was looking at Credit Card statements. 

Tried calling customer service and could not understand the other side of the phone line at all, then chat was offline.

Decided to just get my bank involved and they quickly refunded the year subscription, which was then charged again a month later after investigation.Of course after all this happened and my bank sent me the Invoice number/date, Purchase Order #, Contract #, Order #, Customer #, and Bill to #, it was past the 14 day refund.  i didn't have access to this in my Adobe Cloud or email since no invoice was sent.

Opened a chat posting all the numbers above (thinking it would make things easy), and after 1 hour and 15 minutes I was told I can't get refunded or use the product since my subscription was cancelled somewhere in this process.  The funds were taken in May and now in August only 25% into what would be a year subscription I'm told I'm just out of luck. No refund, No product.

Thanks Adobe, I'm sure you need that 127.37 a lot more then I do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe that this post was composed in 2013 and yet we are here in 2018 still dealing with Adobes appalling customer service!! I spent 3 hours on with adobe chat yesterday, the young man from India, kept telling me he understood, when in fact he didn't! All i wanted to do was ask why my redemption code had stopped working! The gentleman came back and said because you cancelled your account! Thing is, i didn't cancel the account, the adobe agent did!

I tried all of the contact number's for Adobe here in Australia, only to find each one has been disconnected! I then called the USA only to speak to yet another Indian agent. The gentleman relayed the information, back again that i already knew. I was left feeling very frustrated and angry, that a massive company like Adobe, has such desperately terrible customer service. My issue still isn't resolved but where to turn to, if you cannot actually get a resolution within Adobe themselves? How the heck is Adobe not responding to all of these complaints with hundreds of people demanding better service?!  How have they not reviewed this valid part of their business? Is adobe thinking screw our customers and their negative feedback. We will keep taking the money and screw our loyal designers and creatives?

So frustrating!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thousands of happy customers getting the first class support are not posting angry messages here. If I see this correctly, you posted this message to a bunch of threads. That is more than counter productive as it won't help you, except for relieving your frustration.

I will lock this for the moment. If a staff member or a different moderator sees a need to unlock, feel free to o so.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines