• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move a series of videos, titles, audios etc and insert an image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a long 30 minute clip consisting of videos, audios, titles etc. I realised I missed inserting an image and a title page in the middle. How do I move them all - there are many segments and they need to move forward together. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just drag the clip to the middle of your project (in Expert view). The program will split your project at the insert point and move the video to the right to allow you to insert the clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand I can drag the clip to the right. I have a 30 min project consisting of many short segments of video clips, title pages, audios etc. To view them all on the screen several segments are very narrow. It is very difficult to ensure I click them all and then drag them to the right. If I zoom in on the time-line I cannot click the segments further to the right as they are not visible on the monitor. So I selected 'fit to visible timeline' and I managed to do it after about five or six attempts. I'm asking if there is a better way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have to drag them to the right, mcdon. If you drag your new clip into the middle of your project on the timeline (inserting) the video to the right of that insert will ripple right to allow for the insert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines