• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with ps, it doesn't open.WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT IT CRASHES

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE LAST TWO DAYS I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH PS. WHEN I TRY TO OPEN PHOTOSHOP  CC MY LAPTOP  CRASHES. IT APPEARS A BLUE SCREEN THAT IS SAYING THAT THE COMPUTER RUN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. I CAN NOT USE PS. LIGHTROOM AND BRIDGE ARE WORKING NORMALLY. ANY SUGGESTIONS ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; HOW TO FIX IT;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I NEED MY PHOTOSHOP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

If you get Blue screen of death there is no fault in Photoshop. It is a failure in system, a driver, or hardware. First thing to try is reloading the video driver. Anyway what does the blue screen SAY?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BSOD.  In there other ibfo on the  Blue screen of death? A dump.  Check that your Display Driver and Windows updates are up to date. Try loadind Photoshop with the shift held press skiploadinf plug-ins.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have already try all these but the do not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you get Blue screen of death there is no fault in Photoshop. It is a failure in system, a driver, or hardware. First thing to try is reloading the video driver. Anyway what does the blue screen SAY?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the screen says  that the pc run into a problem and needs to restart''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use windows 8, nvidia geforce840m and intel hd graphics 5500. i have already done all the updates and  the problem persist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

katiai62970320  wrote

i use windows 8, nvidia geforce840m and intel hd graphics 5500. i have already done all the updates and  the problem persist

Is that one machine with two GPU.  If so Photoshop has problems when machine have two different GPU enabled on a machine for it to use.  See it can use the nvidia control panel to configure Photoshop to use the nvidaia Geforce only.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mack is right.  Dual GPU s cause noting but grief for PS.

BlueScreen is a hardware driver or hardware conflict issue 90% of the time; and given its happening starting graphics intensive applications its  the primary issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it not say anything else? No error code, no message of jargon? You will need to get the panic details to move forward on this, since it isn't a Photoshop issue. You could also try an OLDER graphics card driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THERE IS NO ANY ERROR CODE

LIGHTROOM AND BRIDGE ARE WORKING WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. ONLY WITH PHOTOSHOP I HAVE THIS ISSUE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go to

control panel/administrative tools/event viewer/window logs/application and there you will find a error code generated by windows.

Find the error code that was generated by Photoshop, and click on  the report

On the right you will see COPY

select "copy as text"

Paste the report here so we can take a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines