• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with LR Mobile sync after upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LR on a Mac Pro, and I have recently updated.  Previously I was using LR Mobile without a problem.  Now it shows that sync is on, but there are no boxes to the left of my collections.  Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro still has images, but I can't add more images or stop syncing collections.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you upgrade/update? Please tell us what it was, and what the new version number is. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated on MacBook Pro: LR 2015.12 Release, Camera Raw 9.12

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still there? I still need help, and I'm running out of time due to an upcoming trip!

Pat Birdsell

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to re-sign-in via the Creative Cloud app and restart Lr Desktop? Hope this helps. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm forced by circumstances to do just that because I'm no longer at home with my reliable wifi. We're on the trip that necessitated the request for help in the first place. Now I have a different iPad and a different laptop. So when I can get wifi to the laptop, I'll try that.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines