• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 15 - while watching, the picture is jammed while the sound is smooth

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Could You helm me?

In my project the line is green but dotted. However, while watching, the picture is jammed while the sound is smooth. what am I doing wrong?

I have got:

Adobe Premiere Elements 15

Computer: 2 GHz, RAM 4 GB, 64 bit, Windows home 10

Recordings: 1280x720, 30 fps (using the gimbal Smooth q application)

Presets AVCHD 1080p60

Can anyone guess what I'm doing wrong and could help me?

thanks

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What processor do you have?

Based on your monitor resolution, I'd expect that this is a lower-powered laptop. But it's hard to say without knowing which processor you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel Core i3 5005U 2 GHz

is that not compatible with Adobe Premiere Elements system requirements  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this chart, your processor rates a 2900. I usually recommend at least a 5000 benchmark for editing with Premiere Elements. Still, even with your processor you should be able to do some basic editing.

Maybe the performance issues are being compounded by the fact that you're trying to edit 60p video. Can you try shooting in 30 fps and see if that video edits more easily?

Also, can you confirm that, when you add your video to the beginning of the timeline, you do NOT see a yellow orange "render" line above the clips? This yellow orange line indicates that the program has not matched its project settings to your video specs, which can result in poor performance.

RenderLine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, the line is orange:( What can I do to resolve it?

Does that all mean that to use 60fps it need a better processor?

Thank You for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download the free program MediaInfo and open one of your video clips in it. Set MediaInfo's View to Tree, then copy the data it reports and paste it to this forum.

You're dealing with video that has some unusual specs, so we'll need to find out what those specs are before we can recommend a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, I am doing something wrong way...

PeÅ‚na Å›cieżka                           : C:\Users\Tomek\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Elements\15.0\Bulwary_200717.prel

Format                                  : GZip

Profil formatu                          : deflate

Rozmiar pliku                           : 87,8 KiB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not seeing the complete MediaInfo report. As I said, you need to set MediaInfo's View menu to Tree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but i don't know how can I do it? Could you send me any instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to say it more simply. Open your video file in MediaInfo. On the MediaInfo program, select View and, from that menu, select Tree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing it that way (?)

mediainfo.jpg

I understand that's not about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When View is set to Tree, it should look more like this:

MediaInfo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a view, I'm just picking. Then I choose the wrong file. Where and in what format should the file upload?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

during editing "while watching, the picture is jammed while the sound is smooth"

I also had this problem and discovered my laptop has two graphics cards, one for power saving (general use) and one high performance for gaming. along with the above symptom was a very large ram demand that worsened to about 40 clips when premier crashed with a low memory alert(34Gb required). after trying may things...... i finally found the that by disabling the gaming video card (nvidia) and using the general video card (intel), all my troubles went away. i am so happy it's all working smoothly now and only using 4Gb for the same 40 clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines