• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Author AdobeStock Photo

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i find the author from a AdobeStock photo? I have to complete the copyright infos. But i see no way to find the author in my Indesign CC Libraries.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Hi,

You can always the check the author of the stock image using the "View Details on web option"

peterr80661906  wrote

So i can search with this number on the website. But i see no way to find it with the libary

Yes that is correct.

Thanks for reporting this as a feature

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried looking at the metadata contained within the file? This normally should contain all the information regarding that photo in terms of author etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I think i have 60 Photos in my Product. In 90% the metadata are empty. And in the other cases, the correct data is in different fields. Automation of the labeling would be great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I checked with the Stock team and found that only author's name is possible to fetch, rest metadata might not be available at times.

You can request it as a feature here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. But in my opinion it's not even possible to fetch the author's name because the metadata are empty in a lot of files from adobe stock. I need to find a way to find the author names of these photos.I request the feature with the form...

When I download a file in Adobe Stock i have the number of the file. So i can search with this number on the website. But i see no way to find it with the libary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can always the check the author of the stock image using the "View Details on web option"

peterr80661906  wrote

So i can search with this number on the website. But i see no way to find it with the libary

Yes that is correct.

Thanks for reporting this as a feature

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines