• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has Windows 10 update corrupted Photoshop Elements 9?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had no problem with Windows 10 and Elements 9 until the last month which coincidentally saw a big update from Microsoft.

Now I start Elements 9 and whilst the titles at the top are clear i.e. File, Enhance etc when it comes to the drop down box, the writing has disappeared. The functions are still active, but I can't see the writing. I have uninstalled Elements 9; re - installed it; reset the computer and all works as normal. As soon as I switch the computer off and restart, I am back to not being able to see the writing in the drop down boxes.

Has anybody else experience this problem and if so, is there a solution?

Do I have to purchase a newer version of Photoshop Emements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have after the upgrade the same problem en cannot find a solution. Can somebody help us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would appear to be related to WIN10 update.

Photoshop Elements 10 pulldown menus are now blank after Win10 Updates - Microsoft Community

nigelp36610485  wrote

Has anybody else experience this problem and if so, is there a solution?

Do I have to purchase a newer version of Photoshop Elements?

Suggest that you download/install the free, 30-day trial of PSEv.15. If it works for you and you like it, you can purchase the license subsequently.

Download Photoshop Elements free trial | Adobe Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines