Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A motion tween in an exported video is blurred when imported into Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

As the title suggests the issue i'm having is I have created a short intro for longer cartoons I have animated in Animate CC however when I export my video file from Animate into Premiere there is one simple motion tween in the video that looks blurry in the exported video from Premiere. I feel like there may be perhaps a setting I am missing but I'm not sure where to look. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you

- Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

To give Premiere the best chance you should set all your bitmaps in your library to allow smoothing, and to lossless. Also, in the File/Export/Export Video... dialog uncheck the option that sends it to Adobe Media Encoder. When you do that you will instead just get a large MOV file, that should look perfect in Premiere.

If you're using sound, make sure to import WAV, at 44.1 kHz, 16 bit. In the Publish Settings for SWF change the audio entries to be Raw, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz (stereo if you need that)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To give Premiere the best chance you should set all your bitmaps in your library to allow smoothing, and to lossless. Also, in the File/Export/Export Video... dialog uncheck the option that sends it to Adobe Media Encoder. When you do that you will instead just get a large MOV file, that should look perfect in Premiere.

If you're using sound, make sure to import WAV, at 44.1 kHz, 16 bit. In the Publish Settings for SWF change the audio entries to be Raw, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz (stereo if you need that).

One other thing that will improve the overall quality, and of vectors in particular, is to put this script into the Actions panel of frame 1 of your timeline:

stage.quality = "best";

The default quality is either medium or high, and best will make curve look nicer.

If after all that you're seeing poor quality in Premiere exports, check the quality in the preview. If it seems fine then you have something to fix in your export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines