Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create color profile with DNG Profile Editor

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

First, sorry about my english, my language is portuguese.

My cellphone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 and it take RAW photos in .DNG format. I took a photo of the Color Checker in .DNG, opened it on the DNG Profile Editor, set the 4 corners of the color checker at the tab "chart", and then click "creat color table..." button, exactly as I do do create the profiles for my Canon T3i and Canon 6D.

dng3.jpg

dng1.jpg

But when I try to export the profile, NOTHING happens, the profile doesn't appear at the folder with the other profiles I have (C:\Users\Leandro\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles) neither appear at the profiles list on Lightroom.

dng2.jpg

I also tried to import this .DNG from the cellphone on Lightroom and export again to DNG to make sure that isn't some problem with the file from the phone, but still have the same problem.

Can someone helpme?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Forget, I took another picture of the color checker using another camera APP, I used now the Lr Camera APP and then I could create de color profile with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forget, I took another picture of the color checker using another camera APP, I used now the Lr Camera APP and then I could create de color profile with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines