• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace mouth?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created, in Illustrator, a new mouth group based on Adobe's Character Animator templatemouth download but I'm unable to drag it into my puppet's Illustrator file as shown in the Building Your Own Animated Face video I'm following. In the video the new mouth group is dragged from one Photoshop file's layers to layers in another Photoshop file, a new puppet file. It's at the 16:36 point.  Building Your Own Animated Face (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube  This method is not working for me.

What is the best way to add my new mouth group? Alternative to the video's method would be great...or just help understanding the how-to.

Thank you.

Evan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Short answer: Illustrator is weird. Make all the mouth layers visible, select it all on the canvas, and cmd/ctrl + g to group it. Then copy and paste that group into your AI file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: Illustrator is weird. Make all the mouth layers visible, select it all on the canvas, and cmd/ctrl + g to group it. Then copy and paste that group into your AI file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I did what you directed and am moving along with the puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines