• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't let me download presets

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried every method possible to download presets onto my Lightroom. Maybe there is a box I need to check to be able to have them download?? I am open to anything, I am desperate!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi addisont,

Which presets are you trying to install/download? The preset manufacturer normally have a long troubleshooting guide on their website, that may help fixing the issue. Check the same for the preset you are using.

What is the version of Lightroom you are using and what is your operating system?

Could you post screenshots of errors that you're seeing while downloading/installing presets?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi addisont,

Which presets are you trying to install/download? The preset manufacturer normally have a long troubleshooting guide on their website, that may help fixing the issue. Check the same for the preset you are using.

What is the version of Lightroom you are using and what is your operating system?

Could you post screenshots of errors that you're seeing while downloading/installing presets?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines