• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controlling curves via keyboard?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to control the points of a curve via the keyboard?

I find it nearly impossible to make fine adjustments via mouse or trackpad.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

One thing that can help a lot is if you press down the Option key (I'm guessing the Alt key in Windows) while you drag a curve point, dragging fine curve adjustments becomes a lot more precise and much easier.

Although I would like to see Photoshop-style point selection and nudging of curve points with the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, me too. But as far as I'm aware, the keyboard doesn't work. If you switch to the "regional" curve there are sliders for the different regions of the curve which makes it a little easier, but it isn't quite as precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that can help a lot is if you press down the Option key (I'm guessing the Alt key in Windows) while you drag a curve point, dragging fine curve adjustments becomes a lot more precise and much easier.

Although I would like to see Photoshop-style point selection and nudging of curve points with the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for your responses! The Option key helps  a little. Also a little help is the Zoom-function of the Mac OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines