• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Problems with After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would really appreciate some help. Last night I downloaded Creative Cloud 4.2.0.211 and bought the prepaid annual plan for After Effects. I'm using Windows 10 Home.

There are two problems:

1. After Effects says "Buy Now" and "6 days remaining" in Creative Cloud .
  2. Clicking on After Effects gives me an endless loop of accepting the Adobe Software License Agreement.

Logging out and back in has not fixed these problems. Uninstalling/re-installing After Effects and restarting my computer hasn't worked either.

If all else fails, is there any way to get a refund? I am starting to lose hope that this can be fixed. I have read and tried many solutions to these problems, but none have worked so far. Please, if anyone can help I would appreciate it so much!

Thank you,

Nicki

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Run Ae as Admin and see if that works, if not do as instructed above, as well as contact your local Adobe care team on Twitter as they are available 24/7

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go here and sign in:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run Ae as Admin and see if that works, if not do as instructed above, as well as contact your local Adobe care team on Twitter as they are available 24/7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, and it's working as simple as that! Thank you SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines