• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to recognize my graphic card by GPUSniffer

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have After Effects Cc 2015 installed in my laptop.I have NVidia GeForce 940MX 4GB graphic card installed in my laptop(This graphic card is not in the list of compatible graphic card for After Effects as mentioned on site).I have added my graphic card in "Raytracer_Supported_Cards".txt file.When I am launching GPUSniffer in Command prompt it is showing up my inbulilt graphic card in the Renderer and not recognizing my NVidia 4GB graphic card.What should I do?PFB snapshotCapture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the intel GPU in the BIOS.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you suggest a way to do so or provide a link for steps to follow to turn off intel GPU in BIOS for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although in GPUSniffer it is showing up my intel graphic card but in my after effects there is an option of GPU(Earlier it was not present) in ray tracing in Preferences for Previews.PFB snapshot.Do I now need to turn off intel GPU in BIOS or it is already doneGPU information.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi manojg,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further. In most cases with computers which contain dual GPUs, you can set the proper GPU in the correpsonding control panel.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

Problem gets resolved after I updated after effects

Regards

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines