• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I turn off the numbers that pop up when using Lasso Select?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a behavior I never saw before.  While using the Lasso Select, a rectangle pops up with numbers, and follows along with the Lasso cursor.  The numbers change and appear to be showing me the location of the cursor within the file.  The problem is that it obscures what I am trying to see for selecting, not to mention that it is annoying visually.

How can I turn off this behavior?  As far as I know, I never set it to do this in the first place.

I'm using Photoshop CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Photoshop > Edit > Preferences > Tools and at the bottom of that page, set "Show Transformation Values" to Never.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop > Edit > Preferences > Tools and at the bottom of that page, set "Show Transformation Values" to Never.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  You are correct.  Working fine now.

I don't think I would ever have found out that that was the setting.  I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes you can be staring at the setting and not know the term "transformation values" = "numbers that pop up".

It's one of those things we can help with, having experience with the software and using that experience to help others along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines