Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License already fulfilled

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

By accident I had my old e-reader software (from sony) which was linked to my Adobe Account open the .acsm file. Unfortunately I now have a Kobo Aura 2 HD and that software could not get it onto my ereader. So after downloading ADE the .acsm file now says: E_LIC_Already_fulfilled_by_another_user

Well, this is somewhat true, however, that "other user" is the the Sony software linked to my Adobe Account.

How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Fons

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You used on both readers the same adobe ID?
Has you try to open the eBook in your secound reader before you authorize the secound Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky,

I have both readers (and both software) on the same adobe ID.

However, I have lost the old reader. I then proceeded to buy the Kobo Aura. I kept my existing Adobe ID.

Unfortunately the .acsm files were still linked, by default, to the old Sony Reader software. Therefore I cannot now use the ADE software to put the eBook on my Kobo (as the sony software fails to sync with the Kobo).

Does this clarify the situation?

Thanks,

Fons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you check if you can open the eBooks with Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nakaky,

Not sure what you mean. I opened the eBook (in .acsm format) with Digitial Editions and thus I got the error message: "E_LIC_Already_fulfilled_by_another_user". So, yes, I did open and use Digital Editions.

Does this answer you question?

Thanks!

Fons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open a eBook which digital edition or other eBook app the authorize Adobe ID are linked witht he eBook. Has you open the eBook before sucessfully or get you the error with the first open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky,

The Sony Reader software succesfuly opened the book, yes.

Thanks!

Fons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened the file correctly the first time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I still have this ebook that I can't open. I would like to get some help, or tips on how I can fix this.

Cheers.

Fons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same problem.

I have gone to a plain ebook reader.

I have both ADE 3 and 4.5

I'm not sure which ereader was the original - I had a Kobo and a Kindle. I now have a generic Android Ereader.

My computer W7Pro says that ADE has authorization to read on the PC  AdobeID (urn:uuid:b0b05956-c8e4-4361-b05c-179d304c6c96). I can open the file you suggested to the OP.

Now what do I do? Cannot open acsm file on either 3.0 or 4.5  3.0 says something about fulfillment, and 4.5 says to check activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines