• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9 Pro Extended toolbars don't stay from session to session

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to have all of the tools and all toolbars displayed at all times, when I work with Acrobat files!

When I launch an Acrobat file from  a folder, some of the tool bars don't display. Of the ones that do, not all of the tolls display. When I right click on a toolbar and choose More Tools, I find many of the tool boxes are unchecked. How do I insure that each time I launch Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, all of the toolbars and all of their tools are displayed?

This also happens when I launch a file from a folder, while I have files already open. In the files I have open, I will have all toolbars and all tools displayed. When I launch the file from the folder, it is displayed with many of the toolbars and tools not displayed,

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Well, that's the problem... Acrobat 9 is only compatible with Windows 7 starting with version 9.5, if I remember correctly, so make sure you update it at least to that version number, and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit, which is always updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's the problem... Acrobat 9 is only compatible with Windows 7 starting with version 9.5, if I remember correctly, so make sure you update it at least to that version number, and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's another issue I made a post on! See- Acrobat 9 Pro Extended- won't update https://forums.adobe.com/message/9725823#9725823

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines