Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No menu or list names anymore

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Sinds kort heb ik problemen met mijn photoshop elements 10.

Wanneer ik hem opstart opent hij zoals normaal, maar mijn tools blijven leeg en ik krijg in mijn menu geen tekst meer, maar enkel symbolen of lege vakjes.

Ik kan deze aanklikken, maar uiteindelijk krijg ik dan toch de melding dat er een probleem is dat niet kan opgelost worden en sluit hij af.

Ik heb het programma al verwijderd en opnieuw geïnstalleerd, maar het probleem blijft.

Ik heb ook al mijn harde schijf wat opgekuist om plaats te maken, maar ook dit had geen effect.

Ik ben fotograaf op hobbymatig niveau en ik gebruik mijn programma dan ook bijna dagelijks, dus ik ben echt mijn hand af gesneden hierdoor.

Wat kan ik hieraan doen?

Hi

Since a few days i'm having troubles with my Photoshop Elements 10.

It opens as usual, but my menu doesn't fill in, I can select items but after a while the program just freezes, gives a caution that there is a problem and shuts down.

I have re installed my program already, cleared up my hard drive to make some more space, but none of it helped.

As I am an amateur photographer, I use this program on a daily base, so I really hope someone can help me.

Naamloos.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue - both Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.1 and Organizer were affected. I remembered I had recently disabled the AMD Catalyst Control Center suite from my list of startup services; re-enabling it solved the problem. Hardware is a Lenovo M78 ThinkCentre desktop, AMD A8 processor, Windows 10 Professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice, how can I do that?

I see that I still have the AMD Catalyst control center on my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like most of the others with this problem found that it was related to the Windows 10 "Creators Update", but you can experiment with the Catalyst Control Center Launcher without doing any harm. Click on "Settings" (the button above the Power button in the Start Menu). Type "Task Manager" in the Windows Settings search window. Task Manager has 7 tabs; click on the Startup tab. Catalyst Control Center Launcher should be in the list. If the status is "disabled", click the "ENABLE" button, close the window and restart the computer. If it's already enabled, then your issue might be related to the fonts that were evidently deleted with the Creators Update (see link to that discussion thread below).

Good luck ! - John

WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Windows 10 Creators Update?  If you have, then that is probably the problem.  There is a fix, which others have found.  See link here: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15  There is a solution which involves copying the fonts from a computer which has not been updated, and pasting them into the same fonts folder of the computer which has received the Creators Update.  It worked for me with my Photoshop Elements 10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further to my post of 26-July-2017 about copying fonts from a pre-updated Windows 10 PC (which allowed Photoshop Elements 10 to work correctly:  Now it has failed again. Once more (in spite of repeating the copy-fonts procedure) it no longer works. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be extremely grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines