• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo in LR not showing up in LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a photo in PS and exported it to Jpeg. It's 22.1 mb. I then imported it into LR on my Mac. Normally the next time I open my LR Mobile app, the photo is there, but this one is still not showing up after 1 week. Is there a file size limit after which point LRM won't display it?

Thanks,

Darrell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Yes. Every image you have imported into Lightroom on your computer is not automatically synchronized with Lightroom Mobile. You must add images to a collection and then choose to synchronize that collection with Lightroom Mobile. You might want to take a few minutes to watch this tutorial on how to do that:

Lightroom CC - Going from Desktop to Mobile - An Introduction to Lightroom for mobile - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was that JPEG added to a shared collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim. No, does it have to be to sync with LRM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Every image you have imported into Lightroom on your computer is not automatically synchronized with Lightroom Mobile. You must add images to a collection and then choose to synchronize that collection with Lightroom Mobile. You might want to take a few minutes to watch this tutorial on how to do that:

Lightroom CC - Going from Desktop to Mobile - An Introduction to Lightroom for mobile - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I wish Adobe would allow a LR user to create a smart collection which they could sync with LRM. This way, it would sync every photo to LRM. This is why LRM exists mainly, correct? So that we can edit all of our photos on the go.

Anyway, thanks for the answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines