• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update does not support Nikon D7500?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Nikon D7500. I understand that the new update  2015.12 supports mij new camera. But it does not. My App tells me that is is updated, so I can not renew it. When importing my Photo's Iget the failure: at all photo's : Preview is not available for this file (NEF). I also downloaded the update from the site of Adobe, but when I click : Install, nothing happens. What can be the matter? Wim Jansen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

wj98429907  wrote

HI Akash,

1)Version 6.3 (9600)

2) No. I transferred the foto's from the SD card. But I opened them with Nikon software (Capture NX-D)

6.3 is NOT the latest version. It might look like it's a higher number based on numeric logic (6.3 would be greater than 6.12), however in this case the number 12 is greater than the number three. Go through the update process and make sure you are updated to Lightroom 6.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wim,

Please check that Lightroom is updated to the latest version 6.12. Open Lightroom Help>>System info and check the version of Lightroom.

Also, did you used any of the Nikon software's to transfer images to your computer?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Akash,

1)Version 6.3 (9600)

2) No. I transferred the foto's from the SD card. But I opened them with Nikon software (Capture NX-D)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the current version of Lightroom which is 6.12, this is a free update since you already have a license for Lightroom 6. Use the menu command Help->Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wj98429907  wrote

HI Akash,

1)Version 6.3 (9600)

6.3 is NOT the latest version. It might look like it's a higher number based on numeric logic (6.3 would be greater than 6.12), however in this case the number 12 is greater than the number three. Go through the update process and make sure you are updated to Lightroom 6.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jim,

Thanks voor your reaction.

But I cannot use the botton “Update” because it does not work.

It looks like an non-active option.

Please take a look.

Wim.

Van: JimHess

Verzonden: donderdag 27 juli 2017 01:56

Aan: wj98429907 <jansenwel@gmail.com>

Onderwerp: You have been mentioned by JimHess in Re: Update does not support Nikon D7500? in Adobe Community

You have been mentioned

by JimHess <https://forums.adobe.com/people/JimHess?et=notification.mention> in Re: Update does not support Nikon D7500? in Adobe Community - View JimHess's reference to you <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9727471?et=notification.mention#9727471>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it directly from the following website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

You will find the update under the heading, "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6". You only need to install the last update which is the .12 update. The one update will handle both Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. I don't know what country you are in, but it might be necessary for you to change regions at the bottom of the webpage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jim,

On the page you mentioned There is no option fora n Update.

Lightroom 6 can be downloaded. I did so, but the new update is still missing.

Terrible, I am sad.

Wim

Van: JimHess

Verzonden: vrijdag 28 juli 2017 22:32

Aan: w jansen <jansenwel@gmail.com>

Onderwerp: Update does not support Nikon D7500?

created by JimHess <https://forums.adobe.com/people/JimHess> in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9732074#9732074>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 6 and CC are the exact same program. Download and install the 6.12 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Great Help. Obviously not taken notice of problem.

Van: Just Shoot Me

Verzonden: zondag 30 juli 2017 11:47

created by Just Shoot Me <https://forums.adobe.com/people/JustShootMe> in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9733849#9733849>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you can't see.

LR 6 Update.PNG

And Yes WOW I do try to provide help to other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a pity, but you must be mistaken.

1) When I click on your URL, I get a new screen where I am invited to read FAQs, as you can see below.

I do not want FAQs but now I need a solution, a download.

2) And I still do not understand that Lightroom says I have version 6.3.

But my App says : Check updates: and then “Up to Date!”

Verzonden: zondag 30 juli 2017 20:41

created by Just Shoot Me <https://forums.adobe.com/people/JustShootMe> in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9734319#9734319>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't post screen shots with an email reply. You have to log in to the forum website to do that.

What link are you clicking on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning,

Thanks for your screenshot, but where is the link to get there ?

Kind regards

Wim

Van: Wim en Liesbeth

Verzonden: maandag 31 juli 2017 19:17

Aan: jive-785752385-68h8a-2-5sn1r@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com

Onderwerp: RE: Update does not support Nikon D7500?

It is a pity, but you must be mistaken.

1) When I click on your URL, I get a new screen where I am invited to read FAQs, as you can see below.

I do not want FAQs but now I need a solution, a download.

2) And I still do not understand that Lightroom says I have version 6.3.

But my App says : Check updates: and then “Up to Date!”

Verzonden: zondag 30 juli 2017 20:41

Aan: w jansen <jansenwel@gmail.com <mailto:jansenwel@gmail.com> >

created by Just Shoot Me <https://forums.adobe.com/people/JustShootMe> in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9734319#9734319>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your screenshot, but where is the link to get there ?

Click the link in the red box shown below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can say is that if you don't have support for the D7500 then you don't have the latest update for Lightroom. It has been released. There is an up date available on that website if you click on the appropriate link. The one update is for both Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. If you are getting the message that your Lightroom is up to date and you don't have support for the camera then perhaps you are going to have to uninstall and reinstall everything because  something isn't right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines