• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe stock document for InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use a stock file template from Adobe.

First attempt:

In ID, asked to create new file, clicked on Print, selected document I want, selected preview, selected download....and nothing.

Restarted, tried again, still nothing.

Second attempt:

Logged into my Adobe account, found file, synced with account and clicked on the button to open in ID.

this opens a dialog box

back in ID I see this in the CC Libraries window:

I look this up and find this page:

Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Workarounds:

1 - relaunch CCLibrary process
no change

2- Firewall

I don't see "Not Implemented" or "This page is not available" I see this: Upgrade Required

What does this mean?

3- host file setup

All good, as described

4-proxy on Windows 10

My Proxy server is not set up, it's off

Do I need to turn it on and select "Don't use" or do I leave it OFF?

THOUGHTS?

Side note: trying to download this file:

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Brenda,

As informed by Twarita, since you haven't subscribed to any Adobe Stock plans as of now, you can download only the free templates that are available.

Rest for other standard assets, you will require a Stock subscription plan.

Let me know if I've misunderstood you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional:

Browser: Chrome

I used Creative Cloud app to remove and reinstall InDesign. Tried again and same failure.

I am able to download the file to my computer and open.

However, this does not solve the issue regarding my CCLibraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to walk though this process, and I'm stopped in InDesign with a different message than you.

InDesign CCss_001.png

I can't find the same template through the Stock website—how did you find it? Luuqas and Clean Newsletter Template aren't working as search queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm. I wonder if there is something strange going on with the template versus the software.

As to finding the file online: something strange is going on.

When I searched earlier I could narrow down options to find the file by selecting Print and ID in the filter options.

Now I don't see either option in the filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing it's the file. Other templates downloaded as expected. Why don't we give this question 24 hours...if no one else chimes in, just reply and ask me to move it to the Stock forum. There are some Adobe staff who monitor that forum, and maybe they can help.

InDesign CCss_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Could you please go to your Task Manager and look for CCLibrary. End the task to stop the the service, it will automatically restart and your library will reappear.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the desktop Task Manager?

If so, I don't see it listed. Only ID and other software that I have open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same message I get.  Do I have to purchase Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Stock subscription. Request you to please elaborate on your issue here- I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Creative Cloud single-app membership for Illustrator(one- year) plan and do not have any active Adobe Stock subscription. However, when I researched more on the account, I noticed that you have already downloaded 2 stock images on the dates 2/26/2017 and 1/31/2018 respectively.

I would request you to share little more information on the query above as well as about your Stock image purchase so that we can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brenda,

As informed by Twarita, since you haven't subscribed to any Adobe Stock plans as of now, you can download only the free templates that are available.

Rest for other standard assets, you will require a Stock subscription plan.

Let me know if I've misunderstood you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just stumbled across it on the Stock site.

Like you, I was unable to download the template to my Stock Templates folder in the Library panel, but was successful Saving to Computer and opening (using Safari). The other InDesign templates I have downloaded are all in my CC Library in that Stock Template folder—there's something odd about this one. I'm happy to move this question to the Stock forum—we are all InDesign users here, but I don't know how knowledgeable we are about the new templates.

Google Chromess_001.pngGoogle Chromess_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BarbBinder,

If you feel opening this up to discussion in the Stock forum will help, go for it. I'd love to know what is going on and hoping this is a document, not a personal computer issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to move it now. We are both having issues—I'm Mac, you are Win 10. I'm Safari, you are Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris and Barb,

I did some testing with the Sunday Lookbook Layout and unfortunately didn't encounter any issues. Initially I licensed and downloaded the template through the New Document workflow within InDesign.

after that I did some testing from the stock website, that also seemed to work okay for me. I downloaded a different template, Whimsical Cookbook Layout

Some of the troubleshooting I would suggest (you might have tried some of these already)

• Test the browser based workflow from a couple different browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Edge
  • See if the Libraries panel doesn't load in a few different products - Photoshop CC2017, Illustrator CC2017, InDesign CC2017
  • Restart the computer and then keep any apps that aren't required closed
  • Temporarily turn off any anti-virus software which might be running
  • Change internet connections, if the computer is portable, take it to another location with different internet connectivity
  • Try downloading other free ID templates to see if they all fail, both the online and in product workflows
  • If it is HOST file related, this article has more details about that https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Please let us know if you continue to face difficulties.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've restarted the computer and checked out other CC apps. Turns out they all have the same CCLibraries error.

Checked the virus software. Not that.

Seems I need to remove everything and reinstall to see if that fixes the issue with the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing those Chris, let us know if the issue persists after the reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed all Adobe software, restarted and am in the process of restarting.

The software that has already opened, I am getting the same warning about the CCLibrary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started