• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triggered Animations in Presenter and Connect

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have animations in my presentations that are triggered by participant's clicking on objects. Participants cannot advance to the next slide without clicking the objects. Example: clicking an object to reveal information beneath it. How can I keep these type of clickable animations in Adobe Presenter? When published on Connect the presentation automatically plays through each slide and each animation. There is no pause to allow participants to click.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have seen, this type of interaction doesn't automatically translate in Presenter. What I would do is make the desired animation cued On-click and then place it in the appropriate place in the audio for the slide.

Then Add a marker using the Insert Marker tool.

Choose the Wait for User option and click OK.

Place the marker after the animation (should be far enough that the animation can complete.

Now the viewer will have to click the play or next button to continue on from that point.

If that doesn't meet your need, then you would probably need to consider using Adobe Captivate, which can place click boxes that would provide a more similar workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources