• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not responding, please help.

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having an emergency. In the middle of a client project and the preview is not allowing me to animate.

this is what my preview panel is

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 12.58.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 12.58.38 PM.png

when I hit spacebar, the screen goes black when the playhead goes over the animated parts.

Ive already tried emptying the cache and reinstalling cc 2017. It feels liek its lagging over memory It was never an issue with CC 2015 but now with 2017 my computer my not be able to run smoothly.

Here's what I'm running on------------------------------------------>   Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 12.55.07 PM.png

Please help, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restoring the default preference settings:

press and hold the Command+Option+Shift while the application is starting,

A dialog box launches asking you if you want to delete your preferences file, click Ok

Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rodrigodlima,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines