• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there overlapping audio in my timeline (After Effects)?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a script from my Character Animator (new comp from character animator recording), and one of my recorded segments sounds like it has overlapping audio at the end of the segment. I am not sure why because the segment in Character Animator sounds fine. I have tried exporting png sequence and wav in Character Animator again and re-importing into after effects, but nothing is working. All other imported segments are fine, and have no overlapping audio. Any help is great!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be much more precise and offer up some real technical info about the files, project settings, comp settings, preview and render settings and so on. Just saying that there is a problem is pretty useless.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mrincon88,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines