• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does After Effects CC do this?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but every time I export a video from premiere pro to import into after effects to add some final touches, rendering the video so I can watch what I did in after effects (pressing enter render, not the final export render) always, without fail, creates at least 1 (sometimes more) of these random crazy blue frames.  Does anyone know why this would be or how to solve it?  The video in premiere doesn't have it; the export from premiere doesn't have it; and typically, even the video once imported doesn't have it until I've rendered to watch it a couple of times.  The random frames are also then introduced into the final export.  The only way I've found to get rid of them is to find the exact frame I need in premiere, screenshot it, and then insert it in the correct spot, but that's super obnoxious to have to do every single time I want to edit a video in after effects.

After Effects Stupid Frame.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing first. Which version of AE are you using and what are the hardware specs on your computer?

Second, What is the source and format (codec/resolution) of the clips both in premier and exported from premier.

Third, assuming you're in a more recent version of AE, have you tried just copying and pasting from your permiere timeline into AE?

Lastly, Check the project GPU settings. try turning it back to "MERCURY SOFTWARE ONLY" and see if that fixes things. If it does, submit this screen shot, a version of the project file giving you the errors and a detailed breakdown as a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clementine Productions,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still facing this problem.  I am using the most recent version of After Effects.  I'm using h.264 video and it does this whether I go straight from Premiere to After Effects or Export the project, then import it into After Effects.

Hardware: Ryzen 1700; 32GB RAM; GTX 1060 graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines