• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make table rows invisible

Enthusiast ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make table rows invisible in the table set up, but I can still see them after applying zero weight, I didnt have problems with columns though.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.07.42 pm.png

also if I change "Cell strokes and fills" weight..I lose the style I applied previously via the tables strokes and fills, whats the overriding relationship there?

thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Top row is a header, 2nd row will start the alternating pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manually apply row strokes, and also in the table options apply "Preserve Local Formatting"? If so, turn off "Preserve Local Formatting". Then you can set a global table option for row strokes. This may require switching the Alternating Pattern option back to None, and then reapplying the desired attribute options, insuring that each attribute is applied with a setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Row strokes can be applied to an entire table or to selected cells in Cell Options. Cell formatting wins. Select your table and clear the cell formatting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand how this works in general. Ive added a style to the first row and the next 2.

but i`m seeing the style on row 2 and 5...?

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 8.08.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 8.12.01 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top row is a header, 2nd row will start the alternating pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok great, header is set in the header tab , border in the table set up tab, cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines