• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo importing problems

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new Elements 15 user and when I try to import new photos from my media cards it tries to import images I have already uploaded.  How can I specify dates or "new images only"?

Thanks,

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

When you import form any camera/ card reader or alike devices through Elements Organizer's Photo downloader and specify renaming , metadata etc options then these files become different from what was present on your device.

Photo downloader has duplicate files option, as you can see in article, Import media from cameras and card readers with Elements Organizer , but for these to be detected the next time you import again from same device, you need to set all options to none the first time you download. See following screenshot for reference:

This would keep your original files intact and would detect them as duplicate the next time you connect the same device.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines