• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC or Mac laptop Computers compatible with Adobe Première CC ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody !
Do you know "Laptops" models (PC or Macbook) for video montage compatible with Adobe première CC (Graphic card 100% supported (Cuda compatible) ?
Thank for your answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrien,

Check the below article for the same. Hope it helps.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-143/Hardware-Rec...

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Vinay for your answer
I already can find a list like that on internet (separate pieces for configuration) but for urgence my question is eventually about some existing model of laptop compatible with Adobe première CC knows in the market
(macbook, gamer pc, dell) If anyone had an experience with an existing model like that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new in Adobe community and I think is a community between Adobe product users ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your budget and what is your media/workflow and maybe we can try to pick one for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for you answer

My budget Is between 1700 and 2300 $

to make short professionnal clip 1min to 5 minutes, diffusate on internet (not for publicity or long video/movie)

I starting in professionnal video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is more important screen size or portability?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be a little annoying but if I can have a size just above 15" It would be good. (I think 15" is to just but I don't know, this is for work sometime in other place. Later is will good if I have à large independant screen to work at home )

I start in professional video (video to present independant workers, assurance, plumber etc to short movie)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I like a custom build but I guess you are not in the US.  So I will have to keep hunting a little.  See also the Private Message (PM) for one idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for the size of the police

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines