Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Photoshop trial yesterday - already ended

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I downloaded the Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 trial yesterday, it said I had 7 days left to try. Now, just one day later, it already says my trial version has ended. How is this possible?

Thanks for the help.

Kind regards,
Bart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bart:

Adobe trial software is time-limited, and otherwise has the same feature set as the licensed version. Some scenarios can cause trial software to expire early:

• Changing the system clock
  • Modifying the executable file
  • Attaching a debugger
  • Automated virus scans

—Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. So what do you advise me to do now? I want to use the remaining 6 days of free Photoshop CC 2017 I should have left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no chance to do this, I fear, except to use a different computer and Email. You can subscribe for $30/month and cancel any time (the $10 plan is a year commitment. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's a bummer. I'm looking at the monthly contract for €12,09 right now, it says: "Als je binnen veertien dagen na je bestelling annuleert, wordt het bedrag volledig terugbetaald." So translated to English: "If you cancel your order within 14 days, the complete payment will be refunded". Does this mean you can order it, use Photoshop 10 days for free, and then still get all your money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is what some people do, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines