• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to log into Lightroom Mobile (from desktop)

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I attempte to sign into Lightroom Mobile from my destktop PC the log in screen just get's stuck on the sign in page. So just quotes "connecting" but does not connect.

I have been using the application for over two years and no changes have been made to my PC. I have uninstalled / reinstalled the application but this does not seem to help.

Has anyone had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Hi John,

If the Lightroom version is lesser than CC 2015.5 , then the signing in to Lightroom mobile does not work.

You would need to upgrade Lightroom for it to work. Latest available version is CC 2015.10.1

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Please check out this article  Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications  and ensure that your computer is able to connect to Adobe servers and successfully sign in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access the servers using the link in the link above. My issue is that when I click on the "Get Started with Lightroom Mobile" in LR CC - nothing happens.  I try to click on the 'sync with LR sign in'  - no response.

I tried an older version of LR (5) and I can get to the log in screen but it just hangs.  I deleted the older versions of LR and re installed LR CC and same problem.

I can login into LR on my iPhone and iPad.  I have a 2013 iMac with the latest OS and service patches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, thanks for those links.

Unfortunately, after following the links this has not resolved my issue. So I am able to connect to the Adobe server and can sign into my Adobe account online.

This is a screen shot when I attempt to log into Lightroom 5 Lightroom Mobile via Edit/Preferences/Lightroom Mobile / Sign In:

It does not go beyond this stage.

Any further suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Are you logged into your CC account using the Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa, yes I am logged onto the Creative Cloud App on my desktop and also via the Adobe URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you go to the Lr Browser view? You can get there from adobe.com if you are logged in to your account. Do you see the same images there that are in the catalog you are trying to connect with? If you see different images, that means you have a different catalog already synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

If the Lightroom version is lesser than CC 2015.5 , then the signing in to Lightroom mobile does not work.

You would need to upgrade Lightroom for it to work. Latest available version is CC 2015.10.1

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arjun, The version I have installed is 5.7 1.So I uninstalled that,

restated my PC and download Lightroom, only to find the same version

installed again. Any idea how I ensure the latest version gets installed?

Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Lightroom CC is available for 64 bit version of Windows, can you please check your system info and let us know if you are using 32 bit or 64 bit version of windows?

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gautam, I'm using a 32 bit version and Windows 10 Pro

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Adobe has recently made some upgrades to Lightroom's back end cloud server, which enables syncing photos and edits between Lightroom for mobile clients and Lightroom CC on your desktop.

Lightroom CC message 'Upgrade required for Lightroom mobile sync'

You need to have at-least Lightroom 2015.5 or 6.5 in order to sync images from LrD to LrM and vice versa.

However, you are using a 32 bit version of windows which does not meet the system requirements for Lightroom CC 2015 or 6.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom system requirements

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gutam,

The version being used currently is 5.7.1, can I roll back to a previous

version which works with a 32bit OS?

Also, when did this default to 64 bit occur and how was it communicated to

subscription customers?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies Gautama, as I spelt your name incorrectly below.

I do look forward to your response.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 or CC 2015 version was always for 64 bit version.

Due to changes in the back end server now if you have a version less than 6.5 sync will not work.

If you can install a 64 bit version of windows on your system you can install Lightroom CC 2015.

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK that's a shame, I'll need to cancel my subscription as I'm not in the

market for a new PC just now.

Disappointing that Adobe would abandon customers with 32bit PCs in this way.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondered if anyone could assist with my query?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Customer support team will help you. I have forwarded your query to them.

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines