• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Dollar Stock customer + Adobe CC customer with 70 credits gone!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This same issue has happened to me with dollar stock. I had at least 20-30 credits left unused and I can not access them. It says I must sign up to a subscription to purchase images where I did not have to do this before!!!.. Can I please be added again Kanikas. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Tim,

I have checked your account and noticed that your unused credits expired on 3rd May 2017. In order to access the unused credits you need to subscribe to one of our Adobe Stock plans.

You may refer Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Tim,

Unfortunately, the DPC credits were only valid for 1 year so if you wish to access the unused credits now you need to subscribe to one of our Adobe Stock plans as mentioned above.

Also, you may refer Stock FAQ: Where can I find details about Dollar Photo Club (Fotolia) closure?

Please get in touch with support for more details Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Tim,

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care for this request as this is an open forum and we would not be able to help you with secure details of your account here.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Tim,

I have checked your account and noticed that your unused credits expired on 3rd May 2017. In order to access the unused credits you need to subscribe to one of our Adobe Stock plans.

You may refer Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO. You will not force me to purchase any plan to redeem the credits I have ALREADY paid for. You will return to me the credits that I had originally paid or I will forward this to the ombudsman to review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tim,

Unfortunately, the DPC credits were only valid for 1 year so if you wish to access the unused credits now you need to subscribe to one of our Adobe Stock plans as mentioned above.

Also, you may refer Stock FAQ: Where can I find details about Dollar Photo Club (Fotolia) closure?

Please get in touch with support for more details Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read your comment about subscribing to an adobe stock plan. Please re read my comment about re supplying the already purchased credits back to my account. You have 24 hours to do this or I will put this straight to the Australian ombudsman.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tim,

I would advise you to Contact Customer Care for this request as this is an open forum and we would not be able to help you with secure details of your account here.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started