• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I cancel Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been sat trying to figure this out for too long... I have a student creative cloud membership and at some point i ended up paying for adobe stock which don't want to be doing because I never use it and when I try to cancel it I don't even get the option to. I don't think I'm being stupid but if I am missing something please tell me what it is... I cant for the life of me figure out how to cancel it, the help system has been less than useless and I'd rather adobe stopped trying to steal my money.

I've included a screenshot.Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Hi,

Since I have noticed that the 'switch plan' button is missing in the screenshot attached I have shared the Customer support link above so that they can help you further with the issue.

In case you are unable to reach support through the contact us link, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hadouken,

Please Contact Customer Care for cancellation requests

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Also, you may refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

Kindly go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry Twarita but there is still a problem.

As the screenshot I provided showed I do not have access to a 'switch plan button'. I can click 'manage plan' but i get no further options after that. This renders every link you have sent me useless as far as I can tell. It would be appreciated if you could help me out more.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Since I have noticed that the 'switch plan' button is missing in the screenshot attached I have shared the Customer support link above so that they can help you further with the issue.

In case you are unable to reach support through the contact us link, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started