Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same master page applied to more different documents

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need your help: is it possible to create a Master page, applied it to more documents in order that if I change something in the master page all documents are updated automatically?

The problem is that I have hundred of technical datasheet that have the same text-box in the master page with our company info. If I change something (like add a branch's address or a new telephone number etc), at the moment I must open ALL datasheet and import the modified master page. It's a lot of work and i need to find a faster solution.

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Hi,

I suggest you use placeand link feature of InDesign. With that you can place your text frames having information like branch address across multiple documents and link them all to one source frame.

Use linked content features in InDesign

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I suggest you use placeand link feature of InDesign. With that you can place your text frames having information like branch address across multiple documents and link them all to one source frame.

Use linked content features in InDesign

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much Aman, the content collector tools are perfect for me!
I have create a source frame and a link in all my datasheet

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines