Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong background when i am rendering

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Well i have this issue. I've edited a lyric video for a friend of mine.

Everytime i check in after effects the background when using a opacity transition. So from 0 opacity to 100.

I can see an airplane and not just a black background. Even i used that airplane footage in a whole other project.

Even when i am rendering through adobe media encoder to render with H.264 i still see that airplane.

Even when i put every layer out so unvisible to see in a precompose i still see the airplane in the background. Even with every layer on unvisible it is still their?

Does anyone has a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

...and be sure to purge all memory & caches.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you new to After Effects? Are you applying the animation to the right layers. We need a screenshot to diagnose your unusual problem. Select all the layers giving you problems and then press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties. Press Print Screen and then paste to the reply field on this forum. This sounds like user error to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the frame rate of your comps to ensure it is correct to the footage.  This is the only time I've had footage or imagery from other comps appear in my rendered comp.  In each case, it was improper match of frame rate.  I know it makes no sense that an image from another comp could be in there but I've seen it many times.  May not be the case here and when I see it, it is usually a flicker of a frame from another comp but an easy first check.

Secondly, if this airplane footage is in the comp, below the layer, or eye turned off, if you don't want it there, at least remove it from the comp and try.  Hard to tell without the screen shots.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and be sure to purge all memory & caches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeass, that's what i needed. I purged all the memory & caches and it is gone.

Thanks guys !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines